WELCOME TO The infotech REPORT
The Future of Healthcare: HOW AI AND BLOCKCHAIN Will Transform the Medical Industry
July 21, 2019
I'm For Real
Enter your details once to access all our information and resources
Sagarsoft delivers diverse range of Information Technology Solutions by leveraging Domain Expertise and Knowledge acquired over the years in serving Global Organizations across different Industry verticals
whitePaper | August 1, 2020
The majority of enterprise companies have hundreds of apps deployed in the cloud, and that trend is expected to continue, according to a new survey by IDG. That said, 52% of companies find that securing those apps continues to be challenging. But that doesn’t mean that the remaining 48% are fully confident in their cloud app security or are fully aware of all of the facets of cloud security they should be considering. “Cloud security is a broad issue,” says Jim Fulton, Director, Cloud & Edge Protection Solutions for Forcepoint. “From what I’ve seen, about 10% of companies really understand all of the facets.
whitePaper | May 20, 2021
AI has become a strategic imperative. Early adopters are achieving massive returns, while others risk falling behind. Yet, with AI knowledge and resources scarce, most companies cannot copy the FAANG approach. Even if their vast resources were more readily available, it’s hard to reboot an organization without disrupting the bottom line. Most executives need to work with the resources available — their existing people, processes, and technology.
whitePaper | January 12, 2020
“The services market for artificial intelligence technologies is rapidly maturing on the back of several years of learning and a realization—delivering AI is unlike delivering any other technology thus far. Delivering on the promise of AI calls for far more collaboration between service providers, tech vendors, and enterprise clients.” The biggest differentiator in enterprise AI services, as described by most of the customer leaders, is the quality of people—not just the quantity available for a specific skill. Domain understanding and data engineering capabilities are top priorities. A culture of innovation, experimentation, collaboration, and co creation with customers is the key winning formula here.”
whitePaper | January 8, 2020
AI in manufacturing is a game-changer. It has the potential to transform performance across the breadth and depth of manufacturing operations. However, the massive potential of this new Industrial 4.0 era will only be realized if manufacturers really focus their efforts on where AI can add most value and then drive the solutions to scale.
whitePaper | January 10, 2020
Instead of following a set of rote, preprogrammed instructions, AI enables machines to learn, and then “act,” on information. Your voice-activated phone, technologies such as speech and image recognition, autonomous vehicles, the smart devices in your home—all of these advances were made possible by AI technology. AI also marks a fundamental advancement in critical, often time-consuming, business processes. It’s poised to dramatically enhance human decision-making and improve an organization’s ability to make predictions, automate business practices, and optimize logistics.
whitePaper | September 22, 2021
The value of conversational AI is clear—meaning it’s time to take the next step and begin setting specific goals if you want to see real returns on your investment. Access this beginner’s guide to conversational AI to learn important industry terms and explore the questions you need to be asking as you explore different solutions.
Keep me plugged in with the best
Join thousands of your peers and receive our weekly newsletter with the latest news, industry events, customer insights, and market intelligence.
Put your news, events, company, and promotional content in front of thousands of your peers and potential customers.
Not a member yet? Not a problem, Sign Up
Sign up to contribute and publish your news, events, brand, and content with the community for FREE