Monotto’s RoboSave - Automating Financial Stability Through Artificial Intelligence

| January 28, 2020

article image
Monotto’s CEO and Founder, Christian Ruppe, introduces RoboSave, a new and engaging way for institutions to deliver smart savings tools to their end users while utilizing data to provide relevant products at the right time.

Spotlight

Unmetric

For Fortune 500 companies, agencies and other large global brands that seek to more meaningfully engage with their target audiences, Unmetric provides an online platform that enables them to understand, uncover and unlock insights into how well social media content and campaigns perform compared to industry competitors. Unlike listening or publishing services, Unmetric is a seeing platform that combines the power of human cognition and technology to provide global brands

OTHER ARTICLES

What Is Email Deliverability and How Is It Impacted by AI?

Article | April 14, 2020

AI and machine learning have been buzzwords in every tech-based industry for at least the past decade. At this point, artificial intelligence and machine learning have entered the email marketing industry as well – an industry that had been sorely lacking innovation and fresh ideas. If used effectively, AI can boost the email deliverability of your mailing domain. What is email deliverability? Email deliverability is simply the ratio of emails landing in the inbox folder of the users as compared to spam. So if your deliverability is 95%, that means 95% of users received the emails in their inbox, and the rest of the 5% received it in spam. Because of this, email deliverability is a constant challenge for a marketer.

Read More

5 Ways to Survive and Thrive in a Competitive Market, using Data Virtualisation

Article | August 12, 2020

The phrase “survival of the fittest” originated from Darwin’sevolutionary theory, describing the mechanism by which natural selection occurs. In business, the same principles apply; fast moving markets, new trends, new methods of customer engagement, new emerging technologies, all favour organisations that are agile and adaptable. Never has the role of the data analyst been more important, whether it be to profile new opportunities, optimise processes, derive propensity models for upsell, or the myriad of other business problems they solve in driving efficiency and creating competitive advantage.

Read More

How Cybercriminals Recruit and Look for Skilled Developers

Article | February 10, 2020

Certain programming skills are always in demand—even among cybercriminals. Recently, an underground Russian forum known as XXS held a competition that sought to give away $15,000 in cash prizes to cybercriminal developers who could write an article or develop a proof-of-concept video on different topics, including searching for zero-day and one-day vulnerabilities and exploiting them, developing crypto algorithms, and how best to conduct an advanced persistent threat attack, according to an analysis conducted by security firm Digital Shadows.

Read More

Java is still the cornerstone of coding and this training can help get you started coding today

Article | March 2, 2020

Yet, Java persists. Easy to learn, highly adaptable and a conveniently jumping-off point to learn lots of other coding protocols, Java remains a very in-demand skill set. And with Java developers still average salaries in the six-figure range, it’s still an easy call to look into adding Java to any coder’s bag of tricks. The 2020 Complete Java Master Class Bundle is assembled to help students of any skill level, even first time Java users, get comfortable with the basics and start creating with this heritage language almost immediately. Across seven courses and more than 62 hours of training, this package covers everything, from foundational learning to all the specialized Java uses that can make your resume truly sing.

Read More

Spotlight

Unmetric

For Fortune 500 companies, agencies and other large global brands that seek to more meaningfully engage with their target audiences, Unmetric provides an online platform that enables them to understand, uncover and unlock insights into how well social media content and campaigns perform compared to industry competitors. Unlike listening or publishing services, Unmetric is a seeing platform that combines the power of human cognition and technology to provide global brands

Events